Below are the various ways to get help:
For help with technical or algorithmic questions, visit Stack Overflow to find answers and support from the MediaPipe community.
Bugs and feature requests¶
To report bugs or make feature requests, file an issue on GitHub.
If you open a GitHub issue, here is our policy:
- It must be a bug, a feature request, or a significant problem with documentation (for small doc fixes please send a PR instead).
- The form below must be filled out.
Here’s why we have that policy: MediaPipe developers respond to issues. We want to focus on work that benefits the whole community, e.g., fixing bugs and adding features. Support only helps individuals. GitHub also notifies thousands of people when issues are filed. We want them to see you communicating an interesting problem, rather than being redirected to Stack Overflow.
- Have I written custom code:
- OS Platform and Distribution (e.g., Linux Ubuntu 16.04):
- Mobile device (e.g. iPhone 8, Pixel 2, Samsung Galaxy) if the issue happens on mobile device:
- Bazel version:
- Android Studio, NDK, SDK versions (if issue is related to building in mobile dev enviroment):
- Xcode & Tulsi version (if issue is related to building in mobile dev enviroment):
- Exact steps to reproduce:
Describe the problem¶
Describe the problem clearly here. Be sure to convey here why it’s a bug in MediaPipe or a feature request.
Source code / logs¶
Include any logs or source code that would be helpful to diagnose the problem. If including tracebacks, please include the full traceback. Large logs and files should be attached instead of being pasted into the issue as text.